Someone Actually read this blog!

An article I wrote on in game XMB on the Playstation 3 was posted onto the News for gamers website and garnered enough interest, or should I say controversy, that it became highlighted on the top story section. You can see it on the right in the above picture.

It gathered about 110 comments, some of them calling me gay and/or retarded. This doesn't bother me that much what did irk ever so slightly was to be dismissed as stupid and then the poster going on to agree with the article in their comment, which suggests to me that they didn't actually read the entire article. Never mind, my 15 seconds of fame came and went, how will I go on without your attention?

Thanks to Kalistyles who I presume read the post and got it linked to at n4g. I appreciate it.

No comments: